Monday 19 October 2015

Further steps

Hello my friends,
My Christmas stitching is coming along
 but nothing to show yet!!


Miss Tillie`s paw against this tiny mouse.


Here you can see the difference in size.
As you may have guessed mouse is no more,
hiding did not help.


Step 6 with creme hexagons around step 7.


Step 8 is a row of a mixture leaving the dark out.
I am waiting on a little more fabric for two lots
of 24 hexagons. I hope that they will be here by the end of the week.
We are putting new carpet down in stages.
This week some of my fabric,magazines and BOMs,
plus embroidery needs are being packed away 
from the end room, a clutter in there.
These boxes are not going in the shed!!
Our bedroom has carpet down,
so soft under foot.
I must get back to stitching though.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo shots of the cat and mouse...
    Beautiful hexie project....
    Enjoy your Christmas stitching.

    ReplyDelete