Monday 31 August 2015

A Mystery SAL

Hello my friends.
I do love to join in with a mystery.
I have my ones from 
`The Country Yard`.
They are works in progress!
Still waiting to be shown,but that will come.
Could not help myself with this EEP,
with Sue Daley.


Delbrook in Hastings had this layer cake of
`Forget Me Not` 
Sue Daley`s  latest fabric range.
 I usually use `French General` fabrics,
they are a favourite of mine.
This will be a change.
I did buy extra fabric as well.
They are 1" hexagons and I do like Sue`s papers 
when using a glue pen.


Step 1 was now started.


Step 2 is complete.
Part 3 is nearly there but forgot to take progress photo.
Next time for that plus by then I will know the next stage.


This is how I gathered the ribbon for my 
Shepherds Bush
`Goodness and Grace` pincushion.


This pincushion is complete.
 I used wool to full it so pins would not rust 
and to keep them sharp. 
Love this delightful pincushion.
It is part of their `Fold` series.
Looking forward to the last piece 
 of stitching when that comes.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Clare,
    wonderful fabrics for the hexie project and you pincushion is just adorable.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful fabriks, a nice hexagonproject.
    Greetings Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can resist such lovely projects?! Happy sewing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual your stitching is lovely Clare. And love the blue fabrics. Looks lovely in hexagons..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pincushion and lots of success with the new quilt,
    Lida

    ReplyDelete