Thursday 28 May 2015

FLAG

Hello my friends.
In December last year I was the winner of 
`FLAG`
pattern and parcels from Kathy`s blog
http://kathyssitandstitch.blogspot.co .
So by the time the parcel arrived in the post it was January!
I thought that I had taken a photo!
I had a few things on the go so took awhile to sort and 
stitch this .
The pattern was in this lovely zipper pocket. 


I`m sorry for the photo,
but this stand alone is complete.
Ready to send to a very special friend.


Kathy put this `Flag` fabric in with parcel.
My parcels are slightly different but go with each letter.


Now this is ready to pass on.
Who will be next!


As you can see there is four parcels
plus the pattern.
Part of agreeing to accept 
you must agree to pass the pattern on with gifts
for each letter of 
F, L ,A  and G.
If you are interested in being next in line 
please leave a comment on this post
(with a way of contacting you)
and a name will be drawn on the 
7th June. 
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Clare,
    this sounds mighty exciting, I would like to join in for this fun parcel.
    Your stitchery looks lovely.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete