Saturday 19 July 2014

July Yesteryear

Hello my friends.
The days go by when there are lots of appointments to attend.
Hubby had an eye check,another check next month then a operation
at the end of August to remove oil and replace with fluid.
A few weeks after that the lens put in and hopefully vision .
I`ve had a MRI for my left shoulder and now wait operation date.
First this months `Yesteryear` block 4
`Bird House` from The Country Yard.
I back stitched most but the chain I used chain stitch.
Ready and waiting for next months block.




These came in the post the other day but this has been my first chance to blog.
Melody of thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.com  sent me the three lovely parcels.
They are in a cupboard till the 25th.
Not too many days to wait.
I hope my parcel will reach it destination soon!


Time to go hope you enjoyed your visit.
Happy Stitching,
Clare. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare oh what lovely parcels you will be in for a treat with them coming from the very clever Mel,enjoy your weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with the 2 ops...xxx
    Great looking gifts for Xmas in July... & love the stitchery too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely parcels you have waiting for you to open soon. What a great and fun idea/exchange! Prayers for you & DH that your ops go well.
    Your quilted block is beautiful - love the fabrics too.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete