Thursday 28 February 2013

Last Day of Feb

Hello my friends. 
Thank you for your visit. Love having you here.


I joined `Let`s Celebrate Swap` with Mrs Martin  this year. 
Birthdays are celebrated and mine is this month. 
My swap partner Maria -life on the block is my partner. 
It will be lovely getting to know her this year.
Maria sent this lovely parcel for me.


Beautifully wrapped in this lovely fat 1/4.
A lovely card with stitchery pattern and fabric to stitch it on.
Thank you Maria.
 I have a few ideas on what I`d like to make my fat 1/4 into.


February is my birthday month.
Family and friends helped me celebrate this with gifts,cards,phone calls and texts.


I`ve taken this photo of some of my gifts.
I  have received more taking photo. 
I will show my gifts at another post as it`s quite late now.


I was stitching so nicely and my needle roll was nearing finishing.
Then a little frog came for a visit and reverse stitching was needed before I 
could carry on :(
So close to my dead line.
Once frog went away I moved further on.
I`m thinking of using fabric from my `Thimbleberries` collection to make this up.


Thank you for your visit.
I`m of to stitch some more before I head to my bed.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.






9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday deary...
    All your gifts are so sweet..
    Pretty stitching..
    Big hugs Cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Clare,you will love Maria she is a lovely lady,love all your gifts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased you had a Happy Birthday..
    Lot of lovely gifts you received Clare..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Clare, sounds like you had a lovely day... and lots of lovely cards and gifts! Love your needlebook - it is going to be so such a lovely finish:-). The birthday swap is a lovely idea and Maria is a lovely lady too, you will enjoy getting to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! You got some lovely gifts

    Your BBD needle roll is looking gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Clare
    All our gifts look wonderful as does the BBD Flowers for Sarah. Can't wait to see what you use to finish it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HaPPy BirTHDaY to you...
    And your needlework is wonderful too! :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Clare, I hope you had a wonderful day(did you get my email?) Your goodies look gorgeous, but what a shame about the frogs, sometimes they visit at the most inconvenient moments......

    ReplyDelete