Saturday 14 April 2012

Guess where I`m going!

Hi everyone. This is our dog Max. He`s being hopeful. Today he`s going nowhere. He thinks when we take the car out he can come too so jumps in the trailer. This is part of our large front garden.


This is a close up of  `There`s No Such Thing as an Innocent Cat` that I showed from an earlier post when going to `Wine Country Quilts 2012 Exhibition` last month. I loved it so rang `The Cloth Shop` to see if pattern was still on going. It is as a BOM. This is now added to my list! Threads came the other day,so ready to go with block one and two. To be started soon. Once started will show my progress. Want to finish a few on the go projects before starting this.
Will post later with FNSI progress.
Thankyou for visiting I love your comments so till later.
Happy Stitching,Clare.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, that is a lovely BOM. Bet you will have fun doing it. Max sounds very companionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quilt. I wonder how Max feels about a quilt with cats!! He sounds like he's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare! Lovely quilt and lovely blog which I am now following! You have done some beautiful work! Fiona

    ReplyDelete