Thursday 13 October 2011

Here I go,SOLO

Today I`ll try to go `Solo`.
We are suppose to hav spring sunshine but it`s raining.The grass is growing heaps.So lawns have been mowed.
Sad from the people in Bay of Plenty with the oil from container ship spilling out and coming up on the beaches.



Now to some more of my stitching:
Designer: Shepherds Bush.
Fabric:Floba 19ct              
Threads: perle` DMC,CC,WDW.
Started and finished 2010.



I was going to add anther photo but it`s painfully slow at the moment.The first one was fine as you can see.  Over the nect few days I will try to get photos of some of my latest WIPs.
Yesterday I had a friend come to stitch with me.  We worked on our `Shepherds Bush` Christmas Stockings. Sorry no photos  of those today.
The sun is brightening up the sky for us. Well time for me to get on with my day.
So Happy Stiching till next time,Clare.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty pillow, Clare! Love the finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cushion is beautiful, a treasure you will be able to enjoy each year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cushion....a bit dull down south today...awful what is happening in the Bay of Plenty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare, I have popped over from Raewyns', nice to see another kiwi blogger. Looks like you are getting sorted for Christmas.
    You made Raewyn some beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cross stitch.......I email my pics to my blog and it works well much faster........there is a help thingy on my left sidebar if you want to try it...........welcome to blogland........a fun place full of good addictions.........

    ReplyDelete